jueves, 27 de junio de 2019

Some tech

Hi again,


The truth is I do not have a favorite electronic article .. being more precise, there is not something that I really like. I usually use my notebook and cell phone a lot to do almost all my things.
I like photography a lot, although I'm just an amateur. Anyway, my camera was damaged and I have not been able to repair it yet, so I could not take it back to the mountains. Maybe it's one of the few artifacts that I use in my hobby permanently. Although I find it fascinating to be able to take images of great resolution with different angles and approaches, for that you need a better equipment and above all more specialized focuses (such as macro, fish eyes, etc). In facts, the camera obutve because it was inherited, and I began to use it more consistently. As I wrote before, part of going to the mountains for me is taking pictures of beautiful natural landscapes that one can find, so I focused on that kind of photography.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario