viernes, 17 de mayo de 2019

Changes


Hi everyone. 

Sincerely, it's a little bit difficult to describe this photo, because takes personal moments and emotions with hard memories. This picture was taken in my sister's house, in Valdivia. My mom was living here for 7 months in treatment for a serius illness, and my older brother come to Chile from Boston to see her, and also have a chance to reunite everyone for a few days, was for national holidays.

I like it for the sentimental value, for me represents the love that we have for each other when you're having bad days and being far from your family every week, but the most important fact, it's the motivation to keep forward against every bad thing that  happen in your life. Today I see myself stronger than that day and I can say the same thing about my brothers and my mother. It's all about to keep moving, keep fighting, and living.

This pic was taken in september of 2018, and appears my sister Connie (Constanza), my mother Elisa, my brother Víctor, and me. Aesthetically, I don't like it too much, but has special memories of those days. A curious fact: Today i'm wearing the same clothes of this photo, but the differences are my beard, moustache, and my hair that is very longer of those days.


2 comentarios: