viernes, 3 de mayo de 2019



The ideal job

My ideal job to do someday, is a park ranger. I like the outdoor lifestyle, and the protection of the ecosystems. Also I really like to go to the mountains and enjoy exploring his ambient. Some qualities that you need depends on the ambient of the park; if it's in the jungle, you need to protect yourself against the mosquito bites or some dangerous animals. Otherwise, if it's in the mountains, you need some aptitudes to survive there in an emergency case (like white winds). Other awareness that you need, it's about the local wildlife in the area; to protect the species and make studies from him. Maybe I'm not the best now but in a few years I would be good because I'm focused to gain a lot of experience climbing mountains and making big expeditions; but the most important thing, it's because I’m super concerned of the nature life, and I want to protect that.
Maybe the person that is my inspiration for this, it's a guy called Alexis, that I met in a volunteer job in a national park, a few years ago. Alexis is a park ranger from Nonguén national reserve, and he dedicated all of his life to protect the wild protected areas in Chile.



5 comentarios: